An Experienced Litigator For Will Contests
The death of a loved one is an emotionally charged and challenging time for a family. To further add to the stress of the situation, not all parties involved in the deceased’s will may be satisfied with the results. This situation can lead to will contests and other litigation issues related to the administration of an estate.
At Butler Law, we represent our clients’ interest in all matters of will contests and probate litigation. If you are facing legal action stemming from a will or trust, contact our firm today. We offer the straightforward legal representation and comprehensive advice you need to protect your interests.
Competent Litigation Services To Address Will Disputes
Attorney Dan Butler leverages his 13 years of litigation experience to help clients resolve conflicts between parties involved in will disputes and other probate or estate concerns, including:
- Accusations of undue influence over an individual leading to an alteration of a will or other estate planning document
- Allegations of an abuse of power or self-dealing by a fiduciary representative, including a guardian, a trustee or an individual appointed as a power of attorney
- Disagreements concerning inheritance issues
- Resolution for creditor issues, such as a creditor attempting to obtain additional payments for a resolved bill
- Contention among parties concerning the administration of the deceased’s will
Regardless of the circumstances of your case, attorney Dan Butler stands ready to assist and help your family through this process. Our firm has the hands-on experience with litigation services that clients across Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas trust.