Shauna Lisa Gibson is a licensed attorney with Butler Law in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Shauna joined the firm in 2021, and she focuses her practice in estate planning, probate administration, and guardianship. She earned her Juris Doctor from Campbell University School of Law in Raleigh, North Carolina in 2018. She is licensed to practice law in South Carolina.
Originally from Pawleys Island, South Carolina, Shauna decided it was time to move back to the Palmetto State after spending several years in North Carolina. While in North Carolina, Shauna assisted clients with asset alignment, estate administration, and guardianship. Prior to joining Butler Law, Shauna worked for a law firm in South Carolina where she focused her practice in general litigation.
When Shauna is not working, she enjoys paddle boarding, playing tennis, and walking the beach with her dog Banks.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Probate Administration
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina
- Campbell University School of Law, Raleigh, North Carolina
- College of Charleston, Charleston, South Carolina
- Major: English
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Horry County Bar Association, Member, 2019 to Present
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys -NAELA, Member, 2021 to Present
- ElderCounsel, Member, 2021 to Present
- Young Lawyer's Division, 15th Circuit Representative, 2020 to Present
- SC Bar House of Delegates, 15th Circuit Representative, 2020 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Richardson Plowden & Robinson, PA, Associate Attorney, 2019 to 2021
- Phi Sigma Pi